Nature Calls

I have to admit I am a nature girl at heart.  I was so thrilled to see this set from La-La Land come out. These succulents are delicious.  The background stamp really has some nice deep etching giving it a crisp image when stamped.  I used the new Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to get this nice impression.


I stamped them in Pear Tart Memento ink and then colored them with Copics.  Because I stamped in such a light complimenting color the lines just about disappeared.  This gives the stamp a more natural appearance.  I Googled "succulents" to find some fun color combinations for these images.  I stamped the popped up layer using Walnut Stain Ranger Distress stamp pad with the Wood Planks background stamp from La-La Land and then cut it out with Tonics the Sunflower Array edge.  I die cut out the Oval center and popped up the wood plank piece.   I used a newer die from Tonic called Blocked Parquet & Garden Trellis Die for the trellis looking background within the oval.  

Copics:
UGH!  Think the 3 year old took my paper that I had written the colors on...my bad!  Sorry...will update when I find it.  I know there was a G40, YG03, R56  ha ha ha

Comments

WrinkleFreeDiva said…
I am a true sucker for succulents! Love this stamps and what you did with them.

Popular Posts