You Mooooove Me

A while back I did a piece of artwork of a cow for a friend...Something about cows that are just so intriguing...when I saw this image with the cows face tilted at an angle I had to have it!  I have been using a lot of black card stock or pattern paper lately as I love the pop and frame it gives an image.  I thought I would keep with the black and add a little color so I brought in the pink from the nose.  I know all cows noses aren't pink but this cows is. 

My artwork.

We are parked on a ranch right now and today a baby calf was born...yes its nose is pink!  Photo below.

Baby heifer born today
I have been wanting a good image for the Cheery Lynn Barbed Wire die I have, and this is definitely it!  I added the die to the image and then colored the bell a second time and placed it over the top.


Copic Colors:

C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C8 C10
RV32 RV34
YG03 YG17 YG67
B24 B26




Comments

Sue said…
Oh my, this is adorable. I love the mix of papers, the black, white and pink color combo and that sweet cow image is so darn cute. Fabulous card!

Hugs
Sue

Popular Posts