Glitz and Glam - Copic Must haves

I am so super excited to tell you that Copic now has 1" wide Glitter Deco Tape!  Are you aware of all the things you can do with this stuff?  This is a great size spool of the yummy shimmer and glimmer, 30 feet to be exact.  It is acid free so you can use it in your scrapbooking, its perfect for shimmer without the mess of loose glitter in your journaling, and large enough to use it with die cuts.  This is just how I decided to use it.
I used a wide strip of the Glitter Deco Tape under the sentiment directly onto the card front and placed a small piece onto lightweight paper and used a leaf punch.  I then glued the leaves around the giraffe using the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive craft glue.   Placing a long piece of the Glitter Deco Tape onto some wax paper and I used a large grass punch to punch out the lower grass strip.  I peeled it off the wax paper and stuck it straight over the lion.  

See how well it shimmers.  Wow!  I love this wide size!  The Glitter Deco Tape comes in 4 colors, gold, silver, black and copper, so you have lots of options.  I bet you can airbrush them to change the color of the tape to match your project too.  Oooooh, more ideas running through my head already!

For this card I used one of my Copic Boot Camp wonderful sponsors My Favorite Things stamp set called Wild About You.  They spoil us rotten, and I love their products and am super proud to represent! 

 I cut out the card front with the Lawn Fawn rectangle stitch die.  When I had the card assembled I added some decor to the cute giraffe using my favorite Nuvo Crystal drops (Tonic Studios is another super amazing Copic Boot Camp sponsor, of which spoils us!  I love their products and look forward to using them every chance I get).

If you love shimmer, glimmer, bling you will want to get yourself hooked up with this 1" of yumminess!  I can't wait to see how you use it!


Copics:

YR21 YR14 YR27 RV69 RV99  

Comments

Bunny said…
Cute card. Love that glitter deco tape. I especially love that there is NO loose glitter. [Bunny]

Popular Posts