Sitting Pretty

Here is the last little cutie for Aprils class at The Paper Collage.  This new released stamp from Stampendous called "Sitting Pretty" is super adorable don't you think?  I used it with one of my new favorite dies from Taylored Expressions, the Notepaper and Clipboard die.  I will be getting a lot of use out of this one!  Then to top it off I added White Nuvo Crystal drops to the hearts.   Look how easy it is to make the elements stand out but just adding some Nuvo.   I am such a sucker for those Nuvo's.  

Just incase you don't know...Nuvo's dry pretty quickly and that is one of the reasons I am slowly getting all the colors...LURV!

Copics:
E31 E35 E57
E50 E51 E93
R81 R85
BV20 BV23




Comments

Bunny said…
This is so cute. She would make a great baby card. Love that Taylored Expressions die.

Popular Posts