Think Spring...I know I am!

It is new challenge time at All Dressed Up.  Our theme for this challenge is "Spring".  Here is my card for this challenge.  You can use spring colors or add flowers...anything that reminds me you of spring.  Well, this card came about because I have been enjoying spring outside and forgot about the challenge...until about 6 hours ago...so grabbed a colored up image that I had done and added some flowers...see how easy that it.  You can play too!!



I have used "Amore"
I used a few copics (most of which I don't remember...but the purple/blue colors are BV31 BV34 and V28.  Hmmm wonder if i used it in a tag yet?!

This challenge will run until the 2nd of May

Head on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of the teams creations, and why not enter the challenge while you are there.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or paper.
Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Comments

Tracy said…
Don't blame you for enjoying the spring :) you know I love this image so I am always happy to see it used :) goes without saying colouring is fab ! Hope you and bump are good xx
Geri Neumann said…
Beautiful card Jenn! Love your choice of colors and embellishments. Geri N
Unknown said…
Great color combo and so adorable Jenn!
Unknown said…
Pretty as a picture Jenn! Hope all is well. xxx
Anne said…
Gorgeous Jenn. When I grow up I want to colour just like yoy!
Anne x
Sharon said…
Gorgeous so very pretty with the em bellies x
Gramma said…
Easy my tushkus!!! Marvelous and beautiful as always!
Hugz,
Gramma
You know I'm a fan of your wonderful work, always well done! hugs, Rita
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Jenn, really lovely card and colouring :)xx
Marilyn said…
Gorgeous colouring and I love that stitched stem!
Kat W said…
Yay, Spring has definitely sprung and your pretty card is perfect for the season - gorgeous colours and flowers :-)
Hugs, Kat x
Joey said…
Just stunning! Love it. Joey x
Bettina L. said…
This is gorgeous Jennifer. Love the dets with the ribbon, flowers and layers too. Hugs Bettina xx
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
Cute image and love all of the details on the card.

Popular Posts