New Release - Stampendous Day 3


I think this is going to be my most used image for a while.  This card although very simple has huge impact.  I stamped and masked the butterflies in the corner and then stamped some more.  I did the butterflies twice so i could have some flying off the page.  

The image us called Single Butterfly (duh)

See you tomorrow with more new images


And of course, you can browse the catalog (all of the catalogs come as cool flippy books and are on the Stampendous website at the bottom of the home page)
Stampendous October 2012 Catalog

Comments

Kathy S. said…
I love this! Your butterflies are beautiful. They do look like they are flying right off the page. Thank you for sharing!
Miriam Prantner said…
Wow, this is just gorgeous! The coloring is lovely, and so much movement and dimension! Beautiful!
Mojca said…
Waw the colors are amazing and the butterflys really look real :))) Hugs! Mojca
Debbie Olson said…
Totally gorgeous--you rock!
seau said…
I love they way you have the butterflies flying of the page. Great job! TFS.
Kim H said…
love the butterflies and how you have the wings up and out, also the one flying off the corner of the card. very striking. thank you for sharing.
Barbara said…
Gorgeous card! I love the look of movement with the butterflies and the colors too!
Love this butterfly, so many possibilities!
Loly Borda said…
I love butterflies and you did a wonderful job with them. Love it. TFS
Wendy said…
Totally gorgeous Jenn!!!! Love the magic you give these butterflies. I hope you have a super day!!!
Beautiful. Love the layout and colors. Sooo creative you are dear Jen!
Larissa Heskett said…
Such BEAUTIFUL Butterflies!! They look so real!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Popular Posts