Wanna Play Paper Dolls?

This is Trudy one of Mo's adorable images.  I colored her up (she is 7" tall) and colored a few dresses too.  She is placed on a card but popped up so her dresses still can be removed and changed out.  I had a blast coloring something for ME (well its a gift).  I am posting it on Mo's facebook for a contest.  I will update the post in the morning with all the colors I used (they are all over my desk right now and I am writing from the comforts of my pillow).

**Update - Colors used:  T10 T7 T5 T3 T1 grey and dots, Y21 E11 E35 hair, E50 E51 E11 V20 skin, V12 V15 V17 sucker/purple dress, R05 R46 R59 red dress, R20 R21 R22 package





Comments

Intruderlady said…
wow, love your card. your coloring is super!

kitty
Anne Temple said…
Truly amazing job! Love all the shading and your colors really pop. What a great gift for someone.
Bethany Wilson said…
I LOVE it! That's going to make someone REALLY happy... you are amazing.

Popular Posts