It's Official! DoveArt Studios online

DoveArt Studios' store is now officially online.  If you saw an image you liked,  and I drew it, you will find it HERE.  I will post as new stuff is uploaded.  The link is also located on the side bar of this blog.  Thank you for all the support you all have given me over the years.  This is the site that the Build-A-Book will be able to be purchased from once it is complete.  Now to find more hours in the day!




Plump Birdie - DoveArt Studios
Copics used:  E53, R02, YR00, Y28, YR31, B32, B93, B95

Comments

Linda T. said…
This is SO exiting! Congratulations! The person who built your site did a fabulous job. It is beautiful and totally user-friendly. Wish I could chat more, but I have an order to place :) Yay!
Jennifer Dove said…
Thank you Linda...I will see you soon...hope your practicing :) More to come!!
I love this litle bird...he's so PLUMP...like he just ate. I never left a comment on him and thought I had. And, the expression on his face is darling and funny!

Popular Posts